Saturday, May 5, 2012

Birthday SFYTT

Today the May Sketch For You To Try comes out.  After all the heavy lifting this week moving my eldest back home after her first year of college, I needed a crafty break

Here's what I did:

 I used a lot of stamp sets on this one: On My Couch and OMC Additions, Lighten Up, and Happiest Birthday Wishes (a new one I just got in my Stampin's Up order)
 I loved the font used on "Birthday" in this stamp.  I also colored in the letters to set them off a bit using YG93 Copic sketch marker.  I also did a little ombre look with the baby wipe technique.  Only used one color and allowed it to go from dark to light .

Colors are Real Red, Island Indigo, Pool Party and Ripe Avocado

Thanks for stopping!

1 comment:

  1. How cute! Love that little scene! Thanks for joining us at SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete