Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More Secretary Gifts

Here are my last 2 gifts for Admin Assistant Appreciation day. I again used the All Boxed Up template.  I used Riding Hood Red and Bella Rose DSP by Stampin' Up!
The medallion on the front was made with the Labels One nesties.
Inside I layered chocolate and dotted  DSP along with another medallion made using my circle & scalloped circle nesties
The cards were made to match with a smaller floral image punched out to adorn the front.

Thanks for stopping by

{Card Box and Cards Supplies - all products from SU! unless noted}
Stamps/Ink: None
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Bella Rose DSP
Embellishments: Chocolate satin ribbon, striped twill ribbon,
Tools: All Boxed Up My Timeless Template, Labels One, Circle, & Scalloped Circle nestabilities, CIrcle punch & Scalloped circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment