Sunday, April 5, 2009

Stamp Camp Gatefold Card

It would help sometimes to read the manual!  I found out on a blog that the Scor-Pal comes with instructions for easily making gatefold cards ... I've had my Scor-Pal for 6 months or more and never knew that! LOL!

So once I learned this vital tidbit I just knew I had to make one.  This is again for an upcoming stamp camp. 

I stamped the front layer using SU!'s Floral background stamp and then sponged the edges.  I used the square flourish-y image from Baroque Motifs for the square layer.
Inside I pulled a page from Michelle Wooderson's book and decorated ribbon,  She is one talented, crafty lady and makes the most adorable embellishments.  For this one I stamped the Floral background on a quarter sheet of cream card stock and then sliced it very thin, to fit between the stitching on the raspberry fizz saddle stitched grosgrain.
I really like how this one turned out - bright and happy.
Thanks for stopping by!
{Floral Gatefold Card - all supplies SU! unless noted}
Stamps: Floral background, Baroque Motifs
Paper: Very Vanilla, Raspberry Fizz (PTI)
Ink:Pink Passion
Accessories: Raspberry Fizz saddle stitched grosgrain (PTI)

No comments:

Post a Comment