Saturday, April 11, 2009

A New Card for Lucile

I brought the card file and cards over to my friend on Friday night and she brought them to her mom.  She loved them!  In fact when I brought dinner over for them tonight my friend said there is only one card left!  My first thought was "I better hustle and make some more."

Now Lucile has decided she likes blue best so I made some blue cards for her.  I mentioned last time that she is also a quilter so I decided to use Quilter's Sampler from PTI.

I was reaquainting myself with my sewing machine and discovered this cool wavy stitch,  I played on some scraps til I found the setting that I liked, then stitched the pattered paper to the white card base.

I colored the quilt squares with my new Copics (BG72, 75 and 78).  The center square is up on a pop dot to give a little dimension to the card.


Thanks for stopping by

{Quilt square card supplies - all PTI unless noted}
Stamps: Quilters Sampler
Paper: Stampers Select White, Not Quite Navy Patterns, Not Quite Nave (SU!)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Tools:sewing machine, thread, Copic Markers ( BG72, 75, 78), square punches

No comments:

Post a Comment