Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Copic coloring

So I'm getting into coloring with Copic sketch markers. I really like the effects (makes it look like I almost know what I'm doing :o). So I was playing around with my free Sale-a-bration set I earned for meeting sales goals and came up with this card




I really like the table going off the edge of the focal layer, and the font from PTI Mega Mixed Messages just went with the style of the stamps (Scene in a Garden from the Occasions mini). I tried to put a little striping on the vase using my lightest C0pic. You can sort of see it (if you squint a lot and twist your head down and to the right )

I used these Copics (I'll have to work on my photog skills on these)


I used the B91 marker to dot the pussy willow buds in the vase too, but its pretty light. I had a hard time getting good shots of this card, but I really do like how it turned out in real life so I thought I would still show it.

Thanks for stopping by!

{Thanks card supplies}
Stamps: SU! Scenes from a Garden, PTI Mega Mixed Messages
Paper: (All SU!) Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla
Ink:Chocolate Chip, Garden Green
Other: Copic Sketch markers



No comments:

Post a Comment