Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Grad Card Week - Day 4

In this post, Becky Oehlers gave a tutorial on how to doctor photos in Photoshop to print on Clearly Creative Cardstock from PTI. For my next graduation card (this one for my niece) I decided to use her graduation photo and this tutorial to make a clearly unique card.


You can kind of see her on the left of the card (I'm not the best photographer, but this one was incredibly difficult to take a picture of).  I used SU! naturals ivory under the clear CS. I stamped the leaves and the sentiment on the ivory CS beofre I adhered it and used the ribbon and large black button to hide the adhesive line.
The "flowers" are more of PTIs vintage buttons (Hibiscus Burst) and they are tied with some black hemp in the center (SU! retired). The buttons are stuck to the outside of the card with glue dots.



Thanks for stopping by.

{Celebrate Today, graduation card supplies}
Stamps: Best Blossom (SU! retired), MegaMixed Messages (PTI)
Ink: (All SU!) Mellow Moss, Rose Red
Paper: Clear CS (PTI) Naturals Ivory (SU!)
Embellies: Raspberry FIzz dotted satin ribbon (PTI), vintage buttons (PTI), hemp (SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment