Sunday, May 16, 2010

Another "audition" card

I have already submitted this to Gallery Idol and I plan on making a couple more.  For the open round there is no limit to how many you can submit.  I don't want to enter then just to have a large amount, but I have 2 more ideas after this one so if they turn out I'll put those in sometime next week.  There are already 100+ cards and 90 people ... I don't envy the magazine staff the job of narrowing that down to just 20. 

Card 2 is an homage to one of the editors love of yellow and gray :)


I used my Giga Guidelines set to create the background pattern and the black wool felt and ric rac die to make the squiggly detail.  The sentiment is from my Cricut - George cartridge





Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies - PTI unless noted}
Stamps: Giga Guidelines
Ink:Lemon Tart, Smokey Shadow
Paper: Smokey Shadow, Lemon Tart, True Black, White
Other: black wool felt
Tools: Big shot, ric rac die, Cricut, George cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment