Sunday, May 2, 2010

CPS 165


 I was flipping through my PaperCrafts May June issue and I found (again) the Color Play article.  I needed a little bit of a kick to get out of my brown and anything rut so I decided to step out of the box and use {gasp} pink and blue and green.  Fortunately for me there was a brown neutral in the color play choices but I made sure to not let it be the main color.  Its also a new sketch at CPS so I thought I would combine them.

Here is my card:

I made it a larger square card base to match the sketch.  The stamps are Trendy Trees and Background Basics: Retro ...
I think I'm digging those goofy looking trees in the decidedly non-tree colors :)


 
Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies - PTI unless noted}
Stamps: Trendy Trees [SU!], Background Basics: Retro
Ink: Sweet Blush, Spring Rain, Spring Moss, Dark Chocolate
Paper:Sweet Blush, Spring Rain, Spring Moss, Close to Cocoa [SU!]
Other: Jumbo brads [SU!]

2 comments: