Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Gallery Idol 2010 - Open Audition card

Every year for the last several Paper Crafts magazine has done an online contest called Gallery Idol.  Fashioned after American Idol, they hold "open auditions", then pick the Top 20.  The audition card is a Thank You. 

This year I'm auditioning :)

Here is one of my audition cards:

I was inspired by this weeks Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World

I stamped the large bloom from In Bloom 3 times, colored each with the Raspberry Fizz copic trio and then cut out parts of each and layered.  For the leaves I used the Ripe Avocado Copic trio


I'll find out if I made Top 20 at the end of May, then the fun really begins!  Each round you make it through you get a prize package (AWE-some), and a theme and a deadline.  The deadlines get progressively shorter, but I am excited.

I hope I make the cut!

Thanks for stopping by

{Supplies - all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: In Bloom, Polka Dot Basics, Giga Guidelines, Background Basics: Text Style
Ink:Fresh Snow, Ripe Avocado, River Rock [SU!]
Paper: Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss, True Black, White
Other: Copic Sketch RV04, RV17, RV19, YG93, YG95, YG97

No comments:

Post a Comment