Saturday, May 8, 2010

Another Aussie Card

Here is another card that is going into the gifts my daughter will take to Australia. 

Once again I dug into the archives over at CPS and used CPS #75 this time (a variation of it any way)



And look at that wood grain texture ... Love It!!


And here is the inside ... what you thought was a scalloped border is really some felt ric rac I adhered to the inside of the card ...  I made the ric rac my self too 

Pretty tricky huh!

Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies SU unless  noted}
Stamps: Through the Trees, Friends til the End (sentiment) [PTI]
Ink: Old Olive, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Kraft (soon to be renamed Crumb Cake), Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Other: Oval template [Creative Memories], ric rac die , Wood Grain impression plate and Black Felt [PTI]

No comments:

Post a Comment