Friday, May 14, 2010

Tis the Season ...

...No not Christmas ... Graduation season!   Once again this year I have a boatload of graduation cards to make.  Every time I get one done I remember someone else who is graduating!

This one is for my nephew (my brother's oldest) who is graduating this year from our alma mater
I used SU!'s new Go Graduate set from the summer mini.  I love red & black as a color combination (its the school colors but I still love it  :)


I used a mitt full of Copic sketch markers to color in the figures.  I also used some red embroidery floss and a brad to make a real looking tassel. The brad started out life yellow, but those wonderful Copic sketch markers can turn something into something else in a matter of seconds!



Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment