Tuesday, September 21, 2010

CPS 185

The card that started in my head for this sketch is not what you will see here.  The card in my head came out super duper ugly ... sometimes that happens.  But while on a caffeinated high, I made this number ...


I inked up my animal print - zebra embossing folder with true black ink and embossed on Raspberry Fizz card stock. 


The medallion is cut with inverted scallop square nesties ... I used the smaller one as a mask too and sponged raspberry fizz ink on it


The zebra is from an old SU! set - In The Wild ... I still  love the cave painting look to this set, even though its been retired for a couple of years.  Inside i stamped a few more zebras

Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies}
Stamps: In The Wild, GO Graduate [SU!]
Ink: True Black, Raspberry Fizz [PTI]
Paper: True Black, Raspberry Fizz, white [PTI]
Other: Inverted Scallop Square nestabilities [Spellbinders]

No comments:

Post a Comment