Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Sky Is The Limit

The goal for this card was to use hot air balloons ... I wanted to use a striking/unusual color palette so I pulled out my new handy dandy color coach from SU! (love the new design) and flipped it open.  It landed on Rich Razzleberry and I thought the "challenge" combo might just do the trick!


I created the bracket using my Top Not die (long edge) and running the card stock through my Big Shot twice


Thanks for stopping by
{Supplies}


Stamps: Background Basics: Text Style, Up, Up and Away [Papertrey Ink]
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzzleberry, Pumpkin Pie [Stampin’ Up!]
Paper: Old Olive, Rich Razzzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White[Stampin’ Up!]
Tools: Top Note die [Stampin’ Up!]; Lacey Circle, Circle nestabilities [Spellbinders]; Balloon die [Papertrey Ink]
Other: Sketch E55, E57 [Copic]; Clear glitter pen [Spica]

No comments:

Post a Comment