Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Fall

Just had some fun tonight playing around with some fall sets ... I love candy corn, but only at this time of year :)


I cut the lid/ruffle a couple of times using my lid die - once in tangerine and once in white.  After stamping the ruffle and tag on both, I cut out just the white tag.  I stamped some small white dots from Polka Dot Basics and added a knot of twine


For the candy corn I colored using YR12, YR15, YR18 and E59.  A little BG11 and C1 along with some colorless blender and the jar gets a little hint of color too

Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies}
Stamps: Friendship Jar, Friendship Jar Fall Fillers, Polka Dot Basics [PTI]
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black [Tsukineko]; Crumb Cake [SU!]
Paper: Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango, White [SU!]; Summer Sunrise [PTI]
Embellies: Chocolate Grosgrain [SU!], twine
Tools: Lid die [PTI]

No comments:

Post a Comment