I used my original plastic tub that I've been piling them in with my Sizzlets, but now I have them all orderly like
I cut Kraft card stock to 4.25" x 3.5" and clear card stock to 4.25" x 2.5". I printed the names of the dies on vanilla card stock (because I really don't like my handwriting all that much) and then punched with the modern label punch. I stamped a coordinating image on the side (for the sets I could match I matched, for floral dies I just stamped the In Bloom small flower.
And yes I did stitch just like Dawn. However, I found it was easier to run the stitch on the flat card stock then use scor-tape to tape the clear down ... I get the same look but for me it was just easier this way.
Thanks for stopping by!