Monday, September 20, 2010

Inspired By ...

Dawn McVey and her wonderful die storage solution.  I saw this last week and thought I ought to do something like that.  When my September order from PTI came today and I realized I ordered more dies than stamps, I knew it would have to be quick.

I used my original plastic tub that I've been piling them in with my Sizzlets, but now I have them all orderly like


I cut Kraft card stock to 4.25" x 3.5" and clear card stock to 4.25" x 2.5".  I printed the names of the dies on vanilla card stock (because I really don't like my handwriting all that much) and then punched with the modern label punch.  I stamped a coordinating image on the side (for the sets I could match I matched, for floral dies  I just stamped the In Bloom small flower.


And yes I did stitch just like Dawn.  However, I found it was easier to run the stitch on the flat card stock then use scor-tape to tape the clear down ... I get the same look but for me it was just easier this way.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: