This is a a card I submitted to PaperCrafts for the March / April issue. It didnt get selected, but one of the things I really like about it is how it can set on its side or on end. It looks great either way!
Thanks for stopping by!!
- Cut 4.25” x 11 green card base. Cut and score 4.25”x 5.5” cream cardstock. Cut 1.5” x 4.25” garden green cardstock, Cut ½” x 4.24” cream cardstock
- Stamp sentiment and adhere to green layer. Adhere to cream card front
- Punch leaves and adhere in center squares with foam dimensionals
- Tie button centers with twine and adhere with glue dots in reaming squares
- Wrap twine around end and secure with a knot
- Adhere card front to card base using foam dimensionals.
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics, Fillable Frames#2 [Papertrey Ink]
Ink: Garden Green [Stampin' Up]
Paper: New Leaf, Vintage Cream [Papertrey Ink]
Patterned Paper: Tea Leaves, Bitty Box, Friends til the end, Turning a New Leaf [Papertrey Ink]
Embellishments: New Leaf vintage Buttons [Papertrey Ink]
Tools: Maple Leaf punch [Martha Stewart], Scor-pal [Scor-pal]