Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Peacock Feather Embossing

I went out for a Food and Stamp Shopping night with a good friend of mine last night ... we found some great deals at Hobby Lobby.  Guess what else I found ...  animal print embossing folders from CB!  The four pack had alligator, leopard, zebra stripes and peacock feathers.  It was ah-mazing!!.

This is a quick card I made tonight for another friend's bridal shower (the wedding colors are jade & cobalt and she has a peacock feather theme ... I know because I made the invites.  Will  post those later this week)

The colors are Bermuda Bay (SU! retired) and Concorde Crush (SU! 2011 In Color).

 I used one of the Fillable Frames sets for the sentiment layer


I inked up the embossing folder before running it through my Big Shot .... the ink really brings out the texture doncha think!


Thanks for stopping by

{Supplies}
Stamps: Fillable Frames #4 [PTI]
Ink: Bermuda Bay [SU! retired]
Paper: Bermuda Bay (retired), Concorde Crush, White [SU!]
Other: Fillable Frames #4 die[PTI]; Bermuda Bay dotted grosgrain [SU! retired]





1 comment:

  1. where did you get the paper from or did you make them prints on them yourself??

    ReplyDelete