Monday, September 27, 2010

Wedding Best Wishes

I was playing around with a couple techniques and decided to make a wedding card.  Operation Write Home needed some for their stash and since all my cards end up with OWH, I figured I lend a hand


To get the dark &  light look to the embossing I inked the embossing folder & embossed card front.
 

I made a couple of flowers ... die-cutting sheet music (again the wedding theme :)
 

The sentiment was a Fillable Frame


To assemble all the pieces :
Adhere ribbon to card front. Adhere sentiment frame to ribbon using vellum tape.
Adhere flowers to ribbon using glue dots
Adhere embossed front to card base.


Thanks for stopping by! 

Supplies
Stamps: Fillable Frames #4 [Papertrey Ink]
Paper: Blushing Bride, Vellum [Stampin’ Up!], Sheet music
Ink: Blushing Bride, Chocolate Chip [Stampin’ Up!]
Tools: Elegant Lines embossing folder, Birds and Blooms (flower die) {Stampin’ Up!]; Fillable Frames #4 die [Papertrey Ink]
Embellishments: Sweet Blush satin ribbon [Papertrey Ink]
Flower tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers

No comments:

Post a Comment