Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Big Brother's Birthday

I've been focusing a lot on my aunt's 90th birthday which is coming up in a couple of days, but there are some other noteworthy birthday's in the month of November in my family as well.  Today is my big brother's (1 of 3 big brothers) birthday.  He's old - 48 this year.  Hard to believe in another 2 years the same little boy I had Lysol fights with in the basement will hit the big 5-0 (yes you read that correctly ... Lysol fights.  We fought dirty but ended up completely disinfected :)


I'm really liking the "vintage photo" kick I've been on and I found a cute one of my brother and me.  I was probably 3 or 4 in this picture, so he was 5ish.

I added a black background and photo corners to the printed picture.  Kind of reminds me of the photo albums my mom and gramma used to keep. 

No actual stamping on this (I printed the sentiment using CarbonType font).  I aged up the photo and the card base using Tim Holtz Vintage Linen distress ink.

Thanks for stopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment