Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Vacation Project #3 - A Christmas Card

I finally got to a Christmas card (new design) today.  I mass produced a few already but I've posted those already so didn't re-post.  This is the first new design I've made so far this week.  I used the MIM Layered Background using Sentiment Stamps technique and paired it with this weeks CPS sketch


For the stamps I used In The Meadow and Background Basics: Music, both from PTI.  I stamped off once with the sentiment then stamped multiple times on the card stock.  I stamped the horse and sleigh in True Black.  I distressed the edges with Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distressing Ink.

I also added a little bit of glitter to the rolling hills background layer.

Thanks for stopping!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Maureen! The kraft and twine give it a nice homespun feel. Happy Thnaksgiving ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Maureen! The colors are perfect with the vintage feel of the sleigh and sentiment background. :-)

    ReplyDelete