Friday, November 25, 2011

Vacation Project #6 - One Last Christmas Card

While vacation isn't officially over until Sunday night, I need to get back on a little bit of a routine tomorrow so I won't be able to spend hours upon hours in my little hideaway.  I made this one last Christmas card using his weeks MIM technique

I started with a 4.25"square Garden Green card base.  I die cut the Mat Stack 3 and Mat Stack 3 Layerz dies using Naturals White and Cherry Cobbler respectively.

I stamped the sentiment in graded shades of Cherry Cobbler.  The deer silhouette was stamped in True Black and the pine tree was in Garden Green (both full strength)

I also added a little glitter to the tree image, to go with the sentiment (tree tops glistening)

All stamps are from In The Meadow.

Thanks for stopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment