Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Vacation Project #1 - Penguin Tags

I decided that I was taking Thanksgiving week off of work many months ago.  Last week I decided what I would do with my time off (besides hang with the girls).  The winners - bake pumpkin bread and make Christmas cards.  The card making also includes gift tags and since there was a lot of die cutting I started with those first


I used Tag Sale #5 and Winter Penguin (PTI), Lacey Circles and Regular Circles (Spellbinders) dies for these.  I stamped the new Background Basics: Circles background in fresh snow ink then used Simple Alpha and the Winter Penguin stamp set to finish off the medallion
Not sure what it is but I love penguins ... this year any way.  Just so adorable.

Now it's time to head back to the basement and work on the Christmas cards :) 

I Love vacations!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment