Friday, November 25, 2011

Vacation Project #5 - Another Birthday Card

Actually another birthday card pretty similar to the other one I made this week.  I loved the layout and so made a bright happy one for my sister.

I used my new TCP stamp set (love the bunnies!) along with the happy block letters from Birthday Bash Sentiments
I stamped the bunny and present stack image twice, once on my layer and once on a scrap.  I did some light coloring on the bunny layer then went a little nuts on the present stack :)  Who wouldn't love a happy stack of gifts like that, I ask you!
I cut out the stack of presents and then adhered it to the bunny with foam tape to really make it look like he was peeking out from the behind all those gifts.

For the plaid layer I used the striped image from Background Basics: Retro and tempting turquoise, melon mambo, and delightful daffodil inks. 
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful sweet happy card! Love your coloring(as usual). TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, love the image. Thanks for helping out Operation Write Home!

    Just A Pac Rat
    http://circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete