Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mission To The City 2012

Today my youngest and I are starting on a "mission trip" with our church called Mission To The City.  Its a 3 day event where 56 of us will be doing service projects around the area.  There was a small team that organized EVERYTHING (including meals for us) and the 6 service teams will be doing 2 projects a day.

I'm on Team Charlie.  I thought we needed name tags :)


I used a crumb cake (kraft) base and stamped BB:Chevrons in Calypso Coral ink.  The C's were cut with my Cricut from Chocolate Chip card stock.  The vertical piece is Summer Sunrise cut using one of the Half and Half dies.

I also ran it through my Big Shot with the wood grain impression plate and then used my Xyron to laminate.

Go Team Charlie!

No comments:

Post a Comment