Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My very first ...

Tiddly Inks card.  My first half way decent Copic coloring project and my first CPS card in a coons age.

Yep its a blog of firsts today

 I'm just so excited how this turned out.  I used Wryn Birthday Girl digi stamp from Tiddly Inks and colored with more Copics than I know what to do with. But I LOVE how the shading turned out thanks to an online tutorial from Kristy Dalman of Some Odd Girl stamps (you'll be seeing some of those in the near future as well :)
I was so inspired by the tutorials that I wanted to take a class. Turns out Created From Color Basic Copic class starts next week.  I'm guessing you'll see a lot more more coloring from me in the near future.  This will be a good basis for comparison.

Oh yeah ... the card:) Colors are Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White.  I cut the layers with Labels Framelits from SU! and the oval with Nestabilities.  Inside I stamped a sentiment from PTIs Birthday Basics set.
Thanks for stopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment