Saturday, July 21, 2012

Stamp-a-faire 2012: Tie Dye Technique Challenge

Next up on the challenge list was the tie dye challenge (we earned a rainbow badge for this one :).  When I saw the techniques they were showing I knew I was going for the shaving cream technique.  I hadn't done this one in years and its fun and messy and really cool in the end.


The texture is from Tim Holtz Retro Circles embossing folder (since I couldn't use any embossing on the last challenge I made sure I did on this one :)



I used oranges and yellows and pinks for my ink drops and swirled it around before ending up with this awesome layer.  I went with a 70s vibe (isn't that sentiment perfect!) 


...and there's my rainbow badge :)

Thanks for stopping!

4 comments:

  1. Love this! I'm not even going to give you the, "but my card sucks!" pout. =o ) Awesometastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can't give me the pout because your second card does not suck :p

      Delete
  2. This card is awesome!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete