Saturday, July 21, 2012

Stamp-a-faire 2012: Limited Supply Challenge

 The third challenge of the day was a limited supply challenge.  We could use white, aqua mist, simply chartreuse, and Hawaiian shores paper, any ink, Hawaiian shores ribbon and simply chartreuse buttons.  We could use die cuts, twine and glitter. We had to use the Natural Beauties (or another similar floral set if we didn't have the SAF set)  That's it - no embossing folder, no other color of card stock, no sentiment sets, no nothing!

I started off stamping the lined image from Natural Beauties  on an aqua mist layer.  I wanted to give it some dimension, but I couldn't emboss o.O


I stamped the  flowers again in pool party on the focal layer and and stamped the lined image in tempting turquoise.  I added lucky limeade leaves and terracotta tile tiny flowers.


I also used my pinking shears to give a fun little edge to the bottom of the focal layer


Here is my card again ... this time with the badge :)  All in all a good challenge.  Its good to be reminded that you don't NEED to have every crafty thing in the world (even though its fun to have them all :)

Thanks for stopping!

1 comment: