Friday, December 3, 2010

Banner Birthday

October is the big birthday month in my family but I have a few in November as well

I gave this card to my sister who's birthday was the day after Thanksgiving

I am completely in love with this banner set and dies.  I know for the triangles I could easily make those by hand, but the other shapes are faboo, plus all the banner fillers in the stamp set ... hea-ven!

 I decided to pair it this time out with the Birthday Bash set .... the candle and the sentiment are both from that set

I pick some sort of fall colors (oranges and reds and yellows) but these are quite bright and cheerful.  The perfect colors for a birthday card!

Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies - SU! unless noted}
Stamps: Banner Builder, Birthday Bash [PTI]
Ink: Delightful Daffodil, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Early Espresso
Paper: Crumb Cake, Real Red, White; Striped paper from The Boyfriend mini deck [Cosmo Cricket]

No comments:

Post a Comment