Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fancy Shmancy Christmas Card

Well fancy shmancy for me anyway ... I've seen much more elaborate ones on the net!

This is for my niece in NY ...

I used Snow Swirled and Baroque Motifs from SU! and Background Basics: Text Style from PTI.  The color scheme is Garden Green and Concorde Crush.

 I actually had some purple thread that matched pretty close so I used that for my zig zag stitching.  I also added some Kaisercraft rhinestones on the one snowflake.  The tree image is popped up on foam dimensionals and spritzed with Vanilla Shimmer smooch spritz.
Inside I mirrored the front layer and added a sentiment from Snow Swirled that I think says it all this time of year.

Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies - SU! unless noted}
Stamps: Snow Swirled, Baroque Motifs ; Background Basics: Text Style [PTI]
Paper: Garden Green, Concorde Crush, Very Vanilla
Ink: Concorde Crush; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tea Dye [Ranger]
Other: Vanilla Shimmer smooch spritz; Rhinestones[Kaisercraft]; Thread [Walmart]

No comments:

Post a Comment