Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Last OWH Card

Besides Valentines, Operation Write Home always needs birthday / thinking of you / general purpose cards so whenever I do specific themes I try and make some of those as well to replenish my shipper's supply of those always in demand cards (my shipper is Kris in Kansas.  She ships everything for the Midwest region of the US ... big hand for Kris!!)

Here is the birthday card we'll be making:

My friend who is helping my is making  mostly these general purpose types of cards so we'll send in about half and half.

Thanks for stopping by!

{ Supplies - PTI unless noted }
Stamps: Mat Stack 2, Damask Designs, Round and Round
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz, Vintage Cream
Other: Raspberry Fix satin ribbon;  rectangle punch [SU!]

No comments:

Post a Comment