Saturday, December 11, 2010

A complete and total CASE

I got my January/February Issue of PaperCrafts magazine in the mail yesterday ...  things are so crazy I didn't even have a chance to open it until this morning.  I normally like most of the cards, even the ones that aren't my style, but I tend to get intimidated by a lot of the uber fancy ones.  In this issue I found a card that I adored!  It was absolutely stunning and {miracle} I even had the supplies to make it myself!

The original card is Peace Within by Jean Cross {page 66} 

Here is my CASE of it:


My sponging of the gray area turned out a little heavy.  I figured Jean had airbrushed it.   Had I read the directions first I would have seen that she used a brayer ... next time I'll read ahead first :) I still like how it turned out.

The other change I did was use a Basic Gray card base and a Real Red layer ... love that color combo!

Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies}
Stamps: Through The Trees [PTI]
Ink: Basic Gray, Real Red [SU!]
Paper: Basic Gray, Real Red, Whisper White [SU!]

1 comment: