Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Birthday Cupcakes

December isn't the birthday blitz that October is but I still have a few birthdays to celebrate ... my daughter's my sister's and my own (although I probably won't make myself a card :)

Here is the card I made for my sister:


 I wok e up this morning wanting to make a mosaic card so I cut scraps up and made the border ... then made the cupcake layer to go over the top.  I used Copics galore to color int he image and even added some glitter so they sparkle and shine


 Thanks for stopping by!


{Supplies - SU! unless noted}
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Delightful Daffodil, Marina Mist, Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze, Cajun Craze, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizazz
Ink: Tuxedo Black [Tsukineko]
Color: Copic Sketch: RV10, RV13, Y32, Y35, BG11, BG13, R59, R29, E55, E57, E59, T1, T4, T6, C1
Other: Snow Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment