Sunday, December 19, 2010

Some more quick and easy cards

 I finally finished off my Christmas cards today ... in between laundry, shopping and configuring a netbook and new laptop (Merry Christmas to me!! :)

The first card uses Jolly Bingo Bits and Holiday Button Bits ... I love the little reindeer and true to the theme this year, I added a little bling for Rudolph's nose :)



The second card is a variation on the first.  I used the tiny Christmas tree from Jolly Bingo Bits and paired it with a sentiment from Merry Little Christmas .... love the song, love the card.

Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies - Merry Christmas}
Stamps: Jolly Bingo Bits [SU!]; Holiday Button Button Bits [PTI]
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White [SU!]; patterned [PTI]
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy [PTI]
Other: rhinestone [PTI] colored with R59 Copic sketch

{Supplies - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas}
Stamps: Jolly Bingo Bits [SU!]; Merry Little Christmas[PTI]
Paper: Whisper White [SU!]; Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist [PTI]
Ink: Chocolate Chip Marker, Garden Green Marker, Yo Yo Yellow Marker [SU!]; Dark Chocolate [PTI]

No comments:

Post a Comment