Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Quick and Easy Christmas Card

I'm in full "gotta get it done" mode .... and boy howdy do I have lots to get done.  I spent some time this weekend making Christmas cards.  I wanted simple, but I find that I don't like to mass produce - too boring - so I end up sending out lots of different designs each year.   But they need to be fast to make, because I really am mass producing them, just in tiny quantities :)

Here is one of the cards I made ...

The sentiment and swirl are from Big and Bold Holiday Wishes.  I stamped and cut out the holly cluster  from Jolly Bingo Bits and used some Kaisercraft rhinestones colored with a R59 Copic for the berries

Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies }
Stamps: Big and Bold Holiday Wishes [PTI]; Jolly Bingo Bits [SU!]
Ink: True Black, Ripe Avocado [PTI]
Paper: Crumb Cake [SU!]; Ripe Avocado, Scarlet Jewel [PTI]
Other: Rhinestones [Kaisercraft]; Sketch R59 [Copic]

No comments:

Post a Comment