Friday, December 17, 2010

Gift Cash Holders

Tis the Season ... and half the presents I give are cash because as nieces and nephews get older, that's just the easiest thing to do (and most appreciated)

I made a couple ones this year in the style my mom always uses ... a tri-fold money holder. 


The paper size is 7.5 x 8.75.  I scored it at 2.75" and 5.75" along the long side, then just decorated away.  I love the rustic look the wood grain background gives.  This is for my oldest nephew


And this one is for another nephew who's birthday is on the 30th.  


He wanted a video game that no stores in town had, so I opted for cash ... he might not appreciate the "packaging", but I know his mom will :)


Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies - AJ's Money Holder}
Stamps: Wreath for All Seasons, Simple Alphabet [PTI]
Ink: Ripe Avocado, True Black [PTI]
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White [SU!]; Scarlet Jewel [PTI]
Other: Rhinestones [Kaisercraft]; Sketch R59 [Copic]

{Supplies - Zack's Money Holder- SU! unless noted}
Stamps: Jolly Bingo Bits; Simple Alphabet [PTI]
Ink: Basic Black, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Real Red
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Other: Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment