Thursday, December 9, 2010

Gift tags

I decided to make a few gift tags this year.  I don't know why, but I usually don't bother to (lazy I guess)

Anyway I decided to this year and here they are:
 Nicole's is Cherry cobbler and Not Quite Navy.

and Erin's is Concorde Crush and Cherry Cobbler

Both use the Background Basics: Christmas candy strip stamped in Fresh Snow.  I punched the corners using a tag corner punch from SU! (retired).

I created the striped paper using a 45 degree triangle from my college Engineering Drafting class and an R35 copic sketch marker.  Cut the letters with Sizzix Shadowbox Alpha set and the circles with a 2" and 1.75" circle punch

The ribbon is Enchanted Evening satin and a white organdy I had laying around.  I colored the organdy with a Concorde Crush marker.  Both are tied with silver cording at the top of the tag.

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment