Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Calendar Class: Day 4 - Summer

For the summer months I wanted to convey sunshine and happiness. To me, citrusy yellows and oranges do that just perfectly.

For July I chose the new Delightful Daffodil yellow from SU!


For August I wanted to start moving into more fallish colors and so chose Peach Parfait, one of the SU!  In Colors this year. 

I did have one special request and that was to use flip-flops somehow in the calendar.  I chose August - kind of a last ditch effort to enjoy the summer before school starts up again in September

For September I went with a school theme and Tangerine Tango .... still warm, but edging into those fall colors a little bit more


Stop back tomorrow for the final installment!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment